LexiDogweather

LexiDogweather
This is me (in case u hadn't guessed!)

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Well I humbly stand corrected!

The results of my non - scientific poll are in and apparently it is true! I DO NOTHING all day but eat and sleep! If you don't believe me here is a look at mom's day as compared to mine:

Mom:

3 am, up with Happy & Screechy, back to bed @4 am

Me: sleep

Mom: 5 am, up with H & S, back to bed @ 6 am

Me: chase cat briefly, have a munch, a pee and sleep

Mom: up @ 8 am, feed & change H & S, fix breakfast, wash bottles, do laundry

Me: eat, scratch, poop, sleep

Mom: 10 am, clean up the house, continue laundry, watch H & S, write grocery list

Me: sleep

Mom: 12 noon, grocery shopping, eat lunch, more laundry, take care of H & S

Me: eat, pee, scratch, sleep

Mom: more cleaning, more laundry, more H & S for most of afternoon

Me: eat, poop, scratch, play, sleep

and so on and so forth. I think you get the picture! Actually to be fair to myself I do more than just eat and sleep as you can see. I do scratch, pee, poop, play and harass the cat also! So you really cannot call me a lazy dog can you? :P

Now I've got to go eat poop and sleep! (which also happens to be the title of the next Julia Roberts film by the way!)

Wags and kisses,

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment