LexiDogweather

LexiDogweather
This is me (in case u hadn't guessed!)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Decided to start a blog!

Hello folks (animal, human & other!)

Since I started my twitter page I've discovered I have so much more to say about so many different subjects and not enough room to say them! So what better way to share my doggie thoughts but to start my own blog? or dog blog to be more exact!

In case you don't already know who I am my name is Lexi Dogweather and I am almost 2 years old. My birthday is on September 15th, just in case you want to send gifts! (I am partial to squeaky toys and bones!) I am a beautiful German Shepherd and I live with my mom and dad, my cat Bella (also 2) and my 8 year old sis Maddie, and our 2 little twins Matthew and Amy who are almost 6 months old.

Sometimes I get into trouble but never ever on purpose (honest!) My folks say I have "excellent tracking abilities" , although they kind of sound sarcastic when they say that! Not sure why!

I like to chase my cat, chase my ball, chase my laser pointer, chase my sis Maddie and well..I guess chase anything basically! My lifes ambition is to catch a squirrel someday - though I'm not quite sure what I will do with it when I catch it! Oh and I LOVE to roll around in smelly stuff, the stinkier the better!

Glad u are here, I just know we will have lots of fun sharing our thoughts!

Three wags to u all,

Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment